- Part Number: H750ICAT
- Features Halo LED Connector System
- All-Nail bar hangers
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Bar hangers may be shortened for narrow joist spaces
- NM cable pry-outs in junction box
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- Adjustable socket bracket
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Insulated Ceiling Rated
The Halo LED fixture is designed to exceed the highest energy efficiency codes and standards in the industry.
The Halo LED H750 collection is in compliance with UL/cUL 1598 Luminaire standards. This UL listing is significant in that the UL compliance covers the Halo LED module, trims and housings. The Halo LED module is designed to operated in the demanding thermal environment of IC rated housings for direct contact with insulation. The dedicated LED housings (H750ICAT and H750RICAT) meet California Title 24 standards, and also meets Restricted Air Flow Standard ASTM-E283.
The H750ICAT features the GOT NAIL! hanger bars with a preinstalled ready to use nail that easily penetrates regular lumber as well as engineered lumber, I-joists and laminated veneer beams. The nail is regressed to prevent snagging and to ensure straight penetration. Pass-N-Thru bar hanger feature allows for tool-free shortening of bars without removing them from the frame.