- 2700K (Warm White)
- Six inch LED downlight
- 75W Equivalent
- Light Output: 650 Lumens
- Beam Angle: 100 Degrees (approx.)
- CRI: 90
- Base Type: GU24 Base
- Dimmable to 20%
- Life: 50,000 Hours
- Input Power: 10.5 Watts
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Includes GU24 adapter
- Damp Rated
- UL Listed
- California Title 24 Compliant
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
SAVE ENERGY - SAVE MONEY - PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT - SACRIFICE NOTHING!
THE LR6-GU24 from Cree Lighting is California Title 24 compliant and one of the most popular LED downlights for home or office. It takes just a few minutes to retrofit into most 6 recessed cans, and once installed it looks so traditional that no one will even notice its a LED downlight. The Cree LR6-GU24 produces a soft and pleasing warm white floodlight pattern that is easy on the eyes.
YOU CAN DIM THE LR6-GU24 but did you know?
The Cree LR6 is dimmable to approximately 20% and compatible with most standard dimmers. However some brands and models of dimmers will offer a wider range and smoother performance than others so please refer to the dimming compatibility chart located in the Downloads section of this page.
IS THE CREE LR6 SERIES SAFE TO USE IN A DAMP LOCATION?
Yes! The Cree LR6-GU24 is UL damp rated, so it can be used in bathrooms, covered porches and other areas where it might be exposed to high humidity or extreme indirect moisture.
HOW BRIGHT IS IT really?
Cree says its as bright as a 65 watt incandescent (BR30), but most of our customers swear its as bright as the 75W-90W bulb that they replaced! To even our most demanding customers, this product never disappoints.
WHITE LIGHT But GREEN too?
The Cree LR6 line of LED downlights contain no mercury and use 80% less energy than the bulbs they are designed to replace. And with a 50,000 hour rated life you'll be helping to reduce the number of bulbs that end up in our landfills.
WANT MORE GREEN?
If you use the CREE LR6-GU24 six hours per day you'll recover your initial investment in roughly 3-5 years (depending on your utility rates) and will bank approximately $300 more in savings over the life of the product! Thats a lot of extra green!
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
· Tested and certified to UL Standards. Suitable for damp locations.
· Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements.
· Utilize GU-24 base for new construction projects in California or other areas where high efficacy line voltage sockets are required.
· Airtight rated and tested in accordance with ASTM E283.
· ENERGY STAR® qualified LED Lighting Luminaire.
Customer Reviews (6)
- very good colorReview by Brian
- Simply the best LED Can Light optinReview by Ronald Kuehl
- It's been trouble.Review by Fred
However, these fixtures are NOT WORKING on a dimmer. Used the dimmer recommended, Lutron DVCL 153 P and it has been nothing but trouble. The fixtures "strobe". Help! (Posted on 1/17/2013)
- Expensive but high qualityReview by David Lindsay
- GU24 RocksReview by William R. Wing
- So Far So GoodReview by Michael Barber