||Using only 7, 8 or 10 watts and offering reduced energy and maintenance costs when compared with conventional light sources, these EnergyStar® qualified LED PAR20 lamps are a high quality replacement for 50W halogen PAR20 lamps. Lasting up to 10 times longer and with a good color rendering and a variety of color temperatures available these lamps can be used in many applications from home to hospitality to retail and restaurants. The 8W PAR20 lamps are available in 2700K and 3000K color temperature and both are offered in 25° and 36° beam angle. The 10W PAR20 is offered in a 2500K color temperature creating a warm and cozy light perfect for hospitality or residential atmospheres and is available in a 20° beam angle. All these LED lamps are free of UV and IR radiation, minimizing discoloration and fading of materials. With a life rating at 25,000 hours and a significant reduction in energy use, these lamps are guaranteed to help save money in all lighting applications.
Other Pertinent Data:
· Operating temperature range between -4°F and +104°F (-20°C and +40°C).
· Suitable for outdoor use when used in a UL rated fixture where protected from the weather.
· Suitable for dimmers or in luminaires controlled by a dimmer.
· Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights.
· Use in open fixtures.
· Not to be used in enclosed insulated ceilings.
· All PAR lamps from OSRAM SYLVANIA use polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) for their lenses. It is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a lightweight, shatter-resistant alternative to glass.